Thursday, April 14, 2011

Johor Bahru, ILOVEYOU.




Ohhh johor bahru, you dont know how much that i love and need you as i need air to breath. and now i feel so much release because i have arrive (:
And now, i'm currently at Mc'donald taman sutera with my mum. i'm so exhausted but wth, i still cnt believe that i'm with you now Johor Bahru. (':

ohh, before i forgot, i met my ex fustal members, kak shila just now. we're in the same bus, and she sits behind of me. i'm so surprised. what a small world. she must be surprised too because its almost 3 years we did not meet. 3 years back then, i was just a girl with a short hair, with a really innocent face and attitude, but know, she can see a different side of me (: i miss you sistah.

Back to our main topic of Johor Bahru. its really make me feels so much better. and now, i will enjoy myself so that all the pain can syuhh syuhhhh awayyy. thank you johor bahru, with lots of love from me to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment