Friday, April 15, 2011

Second Day in JOHOR BAHRU

ohhhh why am i so obsess with you Johor Bahru ? it is because of your nice smells of papa roti, the view from my house, the comfy in my house, and everything from you Johor Bahru. thanks a lot.

i woke up this morning with a smile cuz when i open my eyes, i can see my smiley lamp smile at me, and that makes me randomly said : ohhh, I'm at home sweet home and continue singing I'm coming home while i tiding my bed.

while my mum and my brother at work, so i have to make my own lunch. As usual, i love to have maggie and fried chicken as my lunch since i was in secondary sch. cool apa makan benda alah tu, atleast alhamdulillah aku boleh hidup smpai sekarang. hiihi

and after maghrib prayer, my best gf fetch me and we spent our time with my lovely sister, amy, and my best senior ayep kechik and my 5th gf, yuzlynn. we're having a real good time together. ohh how i love them so much. thank guys for making my day as i'm in Johor Bahru.

And the rest of my night as usual, onl until i get my owl eye bag. and to have a really long chat with my old friend was awesome mann, he told me to be careful of everything that i do after this. and he still cares about me sioddd ! thanks kawan sebab nak dengar masalah aku even kau tetiba jeh tanya. i'm so happy to have a friend like you Acay. lama kott kita kawan ? (:

for lepaking session for today takde gambar sebab maybe ahad baru ada gambar. so, we'll just wait okay ?
only this yang aku ada untuk kenal kan korang dengan orang yang aku bersuka ria hari ni ((:





Sis Amy wangiiiiii & Abg Ayep coolioo



My best Gf ever : Asyura suparman


Anddddddddd

My 5th Gf : Syafiqaaa Yuzlynn gendutttt XDD *jgn marah byy <3


so thanks guys for today. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment